Terms and conditions
To order consumables and printing equipment on "bursadecartuse.ro" online store, the Buyer needs to be consulted and accept in advance the Terms and Conditions displayed on this website. Validating an order implies full acceptance of such Terms and Conditions. This validation has the value of a "digital signature".
Under normal conditions, the general conditions of sale in force are those on the website at the moment of order validation.
Prior to accessing the website and placing an order, please read the "Terms and Conditions" of using the website.
If any of the clauses below is found to be null or void, for whatever reason, it shall not affect the validity of the remaining clauses.
Bursa de cartușe - is the trademark owned by Bursa de Cartușe S.R.L., a Romanian legal entity, having its registered office in Dumbrăvița, DJ 691, km 7, Dunca Expeditii Platform, Ramp 14, Bulung International Logistics, Timiș, Romania, Trade Register No. J35/2532/2011, and Tax Number 29358059.
Seller - Bursa de Cartușe S.R.L
Buyer - natural or legal entity who makes an Order
New clients - natural person/legal entity who obtains access to the content, either by telephone or through an agreement of use between Bursa de Cartușe and the natural person/legal entity in question, agreement that requires the creation of an ACCOUNT.
Registered clients - natural person/legal person who has access to the content as a result of the creation and use of the ACCOUNT and who has given their agreement regarding the website specific clauses in the General Terms and Conditions section.
Order – the Buyer sends the Seller, after the creation of the Account through the website, their intention to purchase goods from the website.
Account – a section of the website consisting of an e-mail and password that allows the Buyer to send the Order and contains information about Client/Buyer and Buyer's purchase history on the website (orders, invoices, warranties, goods, etc.).
Product – consumables and printing equipment directly from the largest manufacturers in the world
Favourites – section of the Account that allows the Buyer to create their Lists of Goods and Services that they wants to follow for a possible purchase.
List – Favourites section in which the Buyer/User can add the Goods or Services they want to follow for a possible purchase and which they can later delete or add to the Shopping Basket ("My Basket").
Lists can be:
- Public: any Customer/Buyer/User can view the Buyer/User List if they shared it on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+) or if they access the public profile of the Buyer/User on the Website. The lists are public, and the Buyer/User has the possibility to set them as private at any time, directly from their Account, in the Favourites section;
- Private: they can only be viewed by the account holder. The Buyer/User has the possibility to set them as public at any time, directly from their Account, in the Favourites section;
- My Cart - a section of the Account that allows the Buyer/User to add Products that they want to purchase at the time of adding them or at a later time;
Website – "bursadecartuse.ro" online store
- All the information published on the WEBSITE that can be visited, viewed or otherwise accessed by using electronic equipment are information of general interest about Bursa de Cartușe, the products marketed by it, its partners and other information considered by the Bursa de Cartușe as being of interest for USERS/BUYERS;
- The content of any e-mail sent to the Buyers by the Seller electronically and/or any other means of communication available;
- Any information communicated to the Buyer by any means by an employee/collaborator of the Seller, according to the contact information specified or not by the former;
- Information about the Goods and/or Services and/or tariffs charged by the Seller in a particular period;
- Information about the goods and/or services and/or tariffs charged by a third party with whom the Seller has signed partnership agreements in a particular period;
- Data on the Seller or other privileged data thereof.
- Any other data of interest from the Website.
Contract – the contract remotely concluded between Seller and Buyer, without the simultaneous physical presence of the Seller and Buyer.
Newsletter – exclusively electronic periodic means of information by e-mail (e-mail, SMS) on the Products and/or promotions conducted by the Seller in a particular period, without any commitment from the Seller with respect to the information contained therein.
Transaction – collection or repayment of an amount resulting from the sale of a Product by Bursa de Cartușe to the Buyer, by using the services of the card processor approved by the Seller, regardless of the method of delivery.
Specifications – all specifications and/or descriptions of the Products as specified in their description.
Document – these Terms and Conditions.
The "Terms and Conditions" are meant to define the rights and obligations of the parties, seller/buyer, in the online sales of products under the "Bursa de cartușe" brand.
- 3.1 The Client/Buyer can place Orders on the Website by adding the desired Goods and/or Services in the Shopping Basket, completing it by payment by one of the methods expressly indicated. Once added to the Shopping Basket, a Good and/or Service is available for purchase to the extent that it exists on stock. Adding a Good/Service to the Shopping Basket without completing the Order does not entail the registration of orders, nor automatically booking the Good/Service in question.
- 3.2 By completing the Order, the Buyer agrees that all data provided and necessary for the purchasing process are accurate, complete and true at the time of placing the Order.
- 3.3 By completing the Order, the Buyer agrees that the Seller can contact them by any means available/accepted by the Seller, in any situation where it is necessary to contact the Buyer.
- 3.4 The Seller may cancel the Order placed by the Buyer, after prior notification to the Buyer, without any further obligation of any party towards the other or without any party being allowed to claim damages from the other party in the following cases:
- failure of the bank issuing the Buyer’s card to accept the transaction, in the case of online payment;
- invalidation of the transaction by the card processor approved by Bursa de Cartușe, in case of online payment;
- the data provided by the Customer/Buyer on the Website are incomplete and/or incorrect;
- 3.5 The availability of a Good will be displayed on the Website as follows:
- "Available" - The product is available in the stock of Bursa de Cartușe;
- "Unavailable" - The good is no longer available in the stock of Bursa de Cartușe.
4. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE SALE AND PURCHASE CONTRACT AGREEMENT
- 4.1 The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Contract and return the Product within 14 calendar days without giving any reason and without incurring any costs other than those for delivery. Thus, according to GEO No. 34/2014, the period to return a Good or give up a Service expires within 14 days from:
- the day the Buyer takes physical possession of the last Good - if the Buyer places a single Order for multiple products to be delivered separately
- the day the Buyer takes physical possession of the last Good or the last part - in case of delivering a Product consisting in several batches or parts
- 4.2 In case the Buyer decides to withdraw from the Contract, they will be able to fill in the online return form that can be found at the address https://www.bursadecartuse.com/product-return.
- 4.3 If the Client/Buyer requires withdrawal from the Contract within the legal deadline to withdraw and, as a consequence thereof, they must return the products ordered, they must also return any gifts that accompanied the product in question. If the Order is paid, the Seller will refund the amount within 14 days from the date of informing the Seller by the Buyer of their decision to withdraw from the Contract. The amount will be refunded as follows:
- for Orders paid online using the card - by refund in the account from which the payment was made;
- for Orders paid with payment order/refund/iTransfer/bank card - by bank transfer;
- 4.4 The Seller will be able to postpone the repayment of the amount until the time of approval of the receipt of the goods returned by the Customer/Buyer.
- 4.5 Bursa de Cartușe products fall under GEO No. 34/2014, Article 16. The Buyer cannot withdraw from the contracts that have as their object the supply of the following categories of products:
- supply of products made according to the specifications presented by the consumer or clearly personalized;
- supply of Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- supply of sealed Goods that cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons and which were unsealed by the Buyer;
5. RETURN POLICY
- 5.1 Products that are not in conformity with the specifications on the Website may be returned at the time of purchase, products sent incorrectly by the Seller or in an amount other than that ordered by the Buyer. The products will be returned through courier services chosen exclusively by the Seller, and the cost of transport will be borne by the latter.
- 5.2 Used products or incomplete sets may not be returned.
- 5.3 Products returned due to quality problems will be inspected by the Seller based on internal procedures. If the Seller does not find quality problems, the refund or compensation will not be accepted.
- 5.4 The replacement of the returned products or the reimbursement of their value will be done within 14 working days, according to GEO No. 34/2014.
- 5.5 If a Good and/or Service ordered by the Buyer cannot be delivered by the Seller, the latter shall inform the Client/Buyer of this fact and will refund into the Buyer’s account the equivalent amount of the Good within 7 (seven) days of the date when the Seller became aware of that fact or of the date when the Buyer has expressly stated their intention to terminate the Contract.
6. PRODUCT INVOICING AND PAYMENT
- 6.1 The order placed on the Website becomes final when confirmed by the Buyer, who thus agrees with the form by which the Seller carries out their commercial operations.
- 6.2 The price, method of payment and payment deadline are specified in each Order. The Seller will issue an invoice to the Buyer for the Goods and Services delivered. The Buyer must provide all necessary invoicing information under the legislation in force.
- 6.3 The Seller reserves the right to change the quantity of the goods in the Order, for justified reasons. In this case, it will notify the Buyer at the e-mail address or telephone number made available to the Seller upon placing the Order and will return the amount paid, if a payment has been made.
- 6.4 The Seller will send to the Buyer the invoice for the Order containing Products sold by Bursa de Cartușe, as well as for any other payments related to the Order, exclusively in electronic format, by adding the invoice to the Buyer's Account or by e-mail, at the e-mail address mentioned by the Buyer in their Account.
- 6.5 The invoice constitutes a sale-purchase agreement according to the legislation in force.
- 6.6 To avoid incorrect submission of the Order-related invoice, the Buyer has the obligation to update whenever necessary the Account data and access the information and documents related to each Order existing in the Account.
- 6.7 The sale and purchase agreement is considered concluded between the Seller and the Buyer when received by the Buyer from the Seller, via e-mail and/or SMS, of the Shipment Notification of the Order launched by the Buyer As of this date the Buyer cannot return the order issued.
- 6.8 The document and the information made available by the Seller on the Website will be the basis of the Agreement. Based on the Contract, the guarantee certificate is issued by the Seller or a supplier thereof for the Goods purchased by the Buyer.
- 6.9 The payment details of the Customer/User/Buyer’s card will not be accessible to Bursa de Cartușe, nor will they be stored by Bursa de Cartușe or the payment processor integrated into the Website, but only by the Transaction Authorizing Institution or another entity authorized to provide card identification data storage services, about which identity the Customer/User/Buyer will be informed, prior to entering their data.
- 6.10 In certain cases, in order to maintain the security of Transactions, when registering the Order, the Buyer will be asked to authorize the payment by re-entering the password for the Account or using the fingerprint for the mobile terminals that have this facility.
- 6.11 For the sake of Transaction security, the Customer/User/Buyer is advised not to remain logged on to the Website and not to set the automatic login option on mobile devices. Disclosure of the access password in the account is not allowed and it is recommended to use a strong password in terms of security.
- 6.12 All tariffs for the Products presented on the Website are expressed in EURO.
- 6.13 These prices do not include shipping costs.
- 6.14 Shipping costs are added based on the amount of the ordered products and are displayed in the Shopping Basket.
- 6.15 Promotional campaigns, the conditions for applying discounts and price reductions will be presented in detail on the website, at the time of their launch, specifying exactly the duration of such promotions/campaigns.
- 6.16 Under the conditions laid down by law, the price of Products displayed on the Website includes the environmental tax. Should the Client/User/Buyer request details on the exact amount added to the price of the Good, they will contact the Customer Support Department within Bursa de Cartușe.
7. PROOF OF TRANSACTION
- 7.1 The registrations made in the database of Bursa de Cartuşe SRL, in safe conditions, are considered the proof of communication between the parties, of the orders and payments made (in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data).
- 7.2 Archived purchase orders and invoices filed on a viable and durable medium can be used as evidence in the event of a dispute between the parties.
8. ONLINE SALE POLICY
- 8.1 Access for placing an Order is allowed to any Client/User/Buyer.
- 8.2 For justified reasons, Bursa de Cartușe reserves the right to restrict access of the Client/User/Buyer to placing an Order and/or to some of the payment methods accepted, if it considers that - due to the Client's/User’s/Buyer's conduct or activity on the Website - their actions could somehow have the effect of causing a prejudice to Bursa de Cartușe. In either case, the Client/User/Buyer can contact the Customer Support Department of Bursa de Cartușe to ask for clarifications on the reasons that have led to the measures mentioned above.
- 8.3 The communication with the Seller can be made either by telephone in accordance with the contact details made available on the Website, or in writing, using the addresses mentioned in the "Contact" section of the Website. The Seller has the freedom to manage the information received without having to provide justification for this.
- 8.4 In the case of an unusually large volume of traffic coming from an Internet network, Bursa de Cartuse reserves the right to require Customers/Users/Buyers to manually enter captcha-type validation codes in order to protect the information within the Website.
- 8.5 Bursa de Cartușe may publish information on the Website about the Products and/or promotions conducted by the company or by any other third party with whom Bursa de Cartușe has signed partnership agreements in a particular period and within the stock availability.
- 8.6 In case of on-line payments, the Seller is not/cannot be held liable for any other additional cost borne by the Buyer, including but not limited to fees for foreign currency conversion applied by the bank that issued the card. Liability for this action only belongs to the Buyer.
- 8.7 All information used to describe the Products available on the website (still/dynamic images, multimedia presentations etc.) do not constitute a contractual obligation of the Seller, as it is used exclusively for presentation purposes.
9. TRANSFER OF PRODUCT OWNERSHIP
The ownership of the Products will be transferred upon delivery, after payment by the Buyer at the location indicated in the Order (with delivery meaning the signature of receipt of the transport document provided by the courier or the signature of receipt on the tax invoice in case of deliveries made by the Seller's staff).
- 10.1 Delivery is made by courier services, at the address indicated by the Buyer.
- 10.2 Delivery is made to the address indicated by the Buyer, based on the information stated at the time of order validation. When the Buyer provides erroneous data, the Seller cannot be held responsible for the fact that the package has not come into the Buyer's possession. In the case of a return caused by a wrong delivery address, all the costs of transport, return and another delivery will be borne by the Buyer. If the Buyer is not found at the address specified in the Order, the courier/carrier will call the Buyer by telephone or will return to the address once more. If the Order could not be delivered to the Buyer, the parcel will be returned to the Seller within 5 days.
- 10.3 Products declared damaged after delivery shall not be replaced.
- 10.4 The seller is not responsible for non-observance of the delivery time, the loss or damage of parcels. In the case of a lost parcel, the delivery of another parcel is made at the expense of the courier company.
- 10.5 The Buyer must notify the Seller of any situation regarding the delivery (damages, missing products compared to those ordered, damaged parcel, broken product) via e-mail. In the event that the customer uses courier services agreed by them, at their own cost, the Seller is not responsible for the problems arising in connection with the delivery, such as damage or loss of the product. In this case, the Seller is not obliged to replace the damaged products due to the carrier approved by the Buyer.
- 10.6 The Buyer must check the Order received and notify the Seller within a maximum of 2 days in case of finding any discrepancies, errors or non-conformities. Notifications sent after this deadline shall not be taken into account. In the event of an error due to the seller (products other than those ordered), the refund shall be made to the Seller, with their agreement and at their expense.
- 10.7 The Seller reserves the right to delay or cancel the shipment of the Order in case of force majeure, which includes: fires, explosions, floods, epidemics, strikes, government actions, war, acts of terrorism, protests, civil riots or other force majeure events, according to the customs of the Romanian law. The maximum amount of damages that can be paid by the Seller to the Buyer in case of failure to deliver or improper delivery, in case of force majeure, is the amount collected from the Buyer.
- 11.1 All the Products marketed by Bursa de Cartușe, except for the Goods, benefit from guarantee conditions in accordance with the legislation in force and the commercial policies of producers. The goods are new, in the original packaging and come from sources authorized by each manufacturer.
- 11.2 To ensure correct communication of the warranty certificate for the ordered Good, the Buyer has the obligation to update whenever necessary the Account data and access the information and documents related to each Order existing in the Account.
- 11.3 The lack of the warranty certificate for the Good must be reported within forty-eight hours (48) from the receipt of the goods to the address [email protected]. Any subsequent notification shall not be taken into account.
- 12.1 The Buyer shall address all complaints regarding missing products from the parcel, product non-conformity, invoicing errors, other products received than those ordered within 2 days after receiving the products. Complaints received after this period shall not be taken into account.
- 12.2 For the return of the products, the conditions listed in Article 5 shall be taken into account, considering the fact that Bursa de Cartușe products require specific storage conditions, thus, subsequent quality claims cannot be received and compensated, given the lack of the Seller’s control over the Buyer’s conditions of storage and handling.
13. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- 13.1 By visiting the online store and/or placing an Order, the Buyer expressly and unequivocally accepts the Website Terms and Conditions.
- 13.2 The Terms and Conditions of the Website may be modified at any time by the Seller in compliance with the Romanian legislation in force, which regulates commercial activities of this type.
- 13.3 The seller has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website, for the buyers, but is not responsible for the consequences, incidents and damages arising from the electronic transmission, technical inaccuracies that appeared on the Website, typographical errors, documentation, illustrations or erroneous images. The information presented on the Website is updated, improved or modified on a regular basis.
- 13.4 In the event that certain products are listed on the Website at the wrong price, unintentionally, the Seller reserves the right to modify or cancel any Order containing such products. If a paid order has been cancelled, the Seller shall return the amount paid into the Buyer's account.
- 13.5 At any time, the Seller reserves the right to change the policies, the Terms and Conditions, correct any errors that appear on the Website or in the electronic/verbal communications, by prior notifications made through the website.
14. DISCLAIMER AND USE OF THE PRODUCTS
- 14.1 The seller endeavours to describe the products as accurately and explicitly as possible, making available to the Buyer any information related to the methods of use. It is the Buyer's responsibility to evaluate, based on the description of the products, made available on this Website, which product best suits their needs.
- 14.2 The Buyer who intends to order Bursa de Cartuse products must decide for themselves on the opportunity of their purchase, for a particular purpose or use.
- 14.3 By purchasing and using Bursa de Cartuse products, the Buyer must ensure that they have the necessary knowledge about the safety conditions, storage and proper use thereof. The Buyer agrees to carefully inspect all the goods received and report any problems as soon as possible. The Buyer agrees not to hold the Seller liable for any problems arising from the improper storage and use of the purchased products.
Any attempt to access the personal data of another User, to modify or affect the content of the Website managed by Bursa de Cartușe SRL, shall be considered a fraudulent attempt, which is a criminal act, and shall be investigated according to the Code of Criminal Procedure applicable at the time of the act.
Any dispute between the Buyer and Seller will be resolved amicably. If the conflict has not been resolved amicably, the disputes will be settled by the competent Romanian courts.
17. FORCE MAJEURE
- 17.1 Force majeure exempts from liability the party invoking it. Any case of force majeure, defined according to Article 1351 para. (2) of the Civil Code, shall exempt the party invoking from liability, under the conditions provided by law.
- 17.2 The party invoking the occurrence of a force majeure event shall notify the other party of its occurrence within 48 hours of the occurrence of the event invoked and shall take the measure available in order to limit the consequences thereof.
- 17.3 If within 10 days of the date of its occurrence the event does not stop, each party shall be entitled to notify the other party on the lawful termination of the Contract without any of them being allowed to claim damages from the other.
18. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- 18.1 In order to deliver the goods and services ordered, to confirm the Order, to inform you about the status of the Order, to provide answers to the complaints submitted, to evaluate the goods and services offered, as well as to carry out commercial activities, to promote the goods and services, marketing, advertising , development, market research, statistics, sales and customer buying behaviour monitoring , administrative and media activities, you agree to entrust us with the following personal data: first name, last name, personal ID number, home address, e-mail address, IP address, phone number, password for website account access. Please do not provide us with personal data other than those strictly necessary for the purpose specified in this Policy.
- 18.2 The personal data provided with your consent are and will be collected and processed by us exclusively for the purposes that we will present in the following. Please note that the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of your consent in this regard [art. 6 paragraph (1) letter (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR].
- 18.3 The situations in which bursadecartuse.ro will collect and process your personal data and the purposes for which these data will be processed are the following:
- 1. SMTP services (e-mail communication) - e-mail address;
- 2. Newsletter services - e-mail address, first name, last name, telephone number;
- 3. Invoicing services - first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
- 4. Courier/postal services - name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
- 5. SMS sending services - phone number;
- 6. Online payment processing services - name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
- 7. Comment services - name, surname, e-mail;
- 8. Accounting services - name, surname, address, personal ID number;
- 9. Legal services - name, surname, address, personal ID number;
- - Right of access to data – you have the right to obtain from bursadecartuse.ro a confirmation that your personal data are processed or not, as well as access to the respective data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company and which are subject to processing; for any other copies requested by you, bursadecartuse.ro may charge a reasonable fee, based on administrative costs; if you submit the application in electronic format and unless you request another format, the information will be provided to you in a commonly used electronic format;
- - Right to rectification – you have the right to obtain the rectification by bursadecartuse.ro of inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete; bursadecartuse.ro will communicate to each recipient to whom their personal data has been disclosed any rectification thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts, and will inform you about such recipients, on your request;
- - Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") – you have the right to obtain from bursadecartuse.ro the erasure of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, and bursadecartuse.ro has the obligation to delete the respective data, when: (i) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (ii) you withdraw consent on which the processing is based according, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing; (iii) you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; (iv) the personal data have been unlawfully processed; (v) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation incurred by bursadecartuse.ro under Union or Romanian law; bursadecartuse.ro will communicate to each recipient to whom personal data have been disclosed any deletion thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you about such recipients, upon your request;
- - Right to restriction of processing – you have the right obtain from bursadecartuse.ro the restriction of the processing if you are in one of the following cases; (i) you challenge the accuracy of the data, for the period that allows bursadecartuse.ro to check the accuracy of the data; (ii) the processing is illegal and you object to the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use; (iii) bursadecartuse.ro no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but you request them for finding, exercising or defending a right in court; or (iv) you have objected to the processing pending the verification whether the legitimate rights of bursadecartuse.ro override your rights; bursadecartuse.ro will communicate to each recipient to whom their personal data has been disclosed any restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you about such recipients, upon your request;
- - Right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data, as they were provided to bursadecartuse.ro in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and to transmit this data to another controller, under certain conditions; in exercising this right, you have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from bursadecartușe.ro to another controller, where technically feasible.
- - Right to object – you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data, including profiling based on those provisions;
- - Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including profiling;
- - Right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data;
- - Right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing of the personal data carried out by bursadecartuse.ro based on consent before its withdrawal.
- either charge a fee, taking into account the administrative costs for providing the information or communication or for taking the required action;
- or refuse to respond to the request.
a) Registration of data on bursadecartuse.ro website
The collection of personal data in this case has the main purpose to place, process and deliver your order. At the same time, some of these data (e.g. e-mail address, telephone number) are necessary for good communication between our company and you, as a customer, as well as for occasionally sending you our promotional offers.
Also, during the use of bursadecartuse.ro platform our company collects data regarding your search history, respectively: read articles, viewed products, etc. At the same time, with the help of tracking codes installed on our platform from various analytics and statistics service providers, data such as IP address, page usage times, visited pages are collected.
All this information collected is for the sole purpose of optimizing and improving the operation of our platform, so that we can provide you with a pleasant experience when using it.
b) Subscription for our Newsletter
The purpose of the processing of personal data in this case is to inform you about our products and the events organized by us and events of direct marketing and advertising;
Who has access to your data?
Please be aware that, for the efficient operation of the platform, we use different services from external or internal providers ("processors"), to whom we can send some of the personal data collected from you, with the express mention that we will only resort to processors who provide sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing complies with the requirements set out in the GDPR and ensures the protection of your rights. The categories of services for which we collaborate with the aforementioned providers and the personal data transferred to them are the following:
How long are your data stored?
The personal data provided by you will be processed during the course of the contractual relations with you, as well as subsequently, for a reasonable duration in time, which cannot be shorter than the general limitation period.
What are your rights?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
How do you access your data?
For any questions or requests regarding the personal data you have sent us, including for the exercise of your rights, as mentioned in the previous section, you can contact us at the email address indicated on the website.
bursadecartuse.ro will provide the requested information in electronic format when possible, unless you request another format.
The information provided, as well as any communication and measures taken in your exercise of the above rights, are offered by bursadecartuse.ro free of charge. However, if your requests are unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive nature, bursadecartuse.ro can:
Please note that by accepting this agreement, your personal data will be processed by bursadecartuse.ro, in accordance with this Policy for the Processing of Personal Data.
19. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 19.1 The content, as defined in the preamble, including but not limited to logos, stylized representations, commercial symbols, static images, dynamic images, text and/or multimedia content presented on the Website, are the exclusive property of Bursa de Cartușe, which reserves all the rights obtained in this regard directly or indirectly (through licenses of use and/or publication).
- 19.2 The Customer/Buyer/User is not allowed to copy, disseminate, publish, transfer to third parties, modify and/or otherwise alter, use, link to, display, include any Content in any context other than the one originally intended by Bursa de Cartușe, the inclusion of any Content outside the Website, the removal of the logos implying the copyright of Bursa de Cartuşe over the Content and the participation in the transfer, sale, dissemination of materials made by reproduction, modification or display of the Content, except with the express written consent of Bursa de Cartușe.
- 19.3 Any Content to which the Customer/Buyer/User has and/or obtains access by any means is subject to this Document, if the Content is not accompanied by a specific and validly concluded usage agreement between Bursa de Cartușe and the latter.
- 19.4 The Client/Buyer can copy, transfer and/or use the Content only for personal or non-commercial purposes only if this does not conflict with the provisions of the Document.
- 19.5 Any use of the Content for purposes other than those expressly allowed by this Document or User Agreement attached thereto, if applicable, is forbidden.
20. TECHNICAL LIMITATIONS OF THE SERVICES
Bursa de Cartușe assumes no responsibility if the services of the website cannot be accessed by users, for an unlimited/indefinite period of time, for any technical or commercial reasons.
21. CONCLUSION OF THE AGREEMENT
Bursa de Cartușe reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and policies at any time without prior notice, so please review this section regularly to be aware of any changes made.