General regulation on data protection
General Regulation on Data Protection no. 679/2016 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), for the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, is applicable in all countries of the European Union, starting with 25.05.2018. This Regulation has a significant impact in all sectors of activity, which is why Bursa De Cartuse SRL, (which is registered in the Register of Records of Personal Data Processing under no. 0003813) proceeded to review the current programs, in accordance with this Regulation, so that it can identify any impediments and implement the changes that are required in its activity.
The concept of protection of personal data represents the right of the natural person to be defended those characteristics that lead to his identification and the correlative obligation of the operator Bursa De Cartuse SRL to take appropriate measures to ensure an effective protection. By personal data is understood that information that can be directly or indirectly related to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as, for example: name, first name, numeric code, personal, address, telephone, image, voice, economic-financial situation, bank account number, profession.
Considering the need to defend and respect the fundamental right to private and private life, the protection of personal data is a very important area, a fact confirmed by treating this topic in separate chapters provided in the Convention for the Application of the Schengen Agreement.
Throughout the time the Bursa De Cartuse has sent various emails in an attempt to keep you updated with the latest offers and useful information related to the products in our offer. We want you to stay as well informed and still without overwhelming yourself with unnecessary information.
In accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, in order to be able to inform you further for the purpose mentioned below, the existence of the Consent given by you is required. and unambiguous, regarding the processing of your personal data.
2. The rights of the data subject / buyer conferred by GDPR no. 679/2016:
With the request / granting of the consent, you are informed about the rights conferred by the GDPR regarding the personal data, as well as the consent expressed by you for the collection of personal data and the processing of these data by the Cartridge Exchange, namely:
- The right to revoke it at any time, revocation which will be as accessible as the consent.
- The right to information – the operator is obliged to inform the data subject regarding the processing of his personal data, at his written request (within a limit of one request per year) transmitted to the operator at [email protected].
- Right of access to data – any data subject has the right to obtain from the operator, upon request, the confirmation that his personal data are or are not processed by him.
- The right to intervene on the data – any data subject has the right to obtain from the operator, for free, the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data whose processing is not in accordance with the law, especially incomplete or inaccurate data, through a request letter sent to the operator's address at [email protected].
- The right of opposition - the data subject has the right to oppose at any time, by a written request, dated and signed, for well-founded and legitimate reasons related to his particular situation, that the data aimed at it will be processed. , by a written request sent to the address [email protected].
- The right to transform the personal data collected into anonymous data, by a written request sent to the BURSA DE CARTUSE operator at [email protected].
- The right to be forgotten - individuals may request the deletion of personal data if they have been processed illegally, without their consent or if the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were initially processed.
- The right to data portability - individuals have the right to request that their personal data be transferred to another operator, in which case the Stock Exchange can provide the personal data of the data subject to other companies with which they are in partnership relations, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment from them, which guarantees that these data are stored securely, for the purposes mentioned above, and provided the consent of the data subject for this portability exists.
- The right not to be subjected to an individual decision taken on the basis of an automatic processing, the withdrawal or annulment of any decision that has legal effects in regard to it, adopted exclusively on the basis of a personal data processing, carried out by automatic means.
- The right to address justice - any person who has suffered an injury as a result of processing of personal data, illegally carried out, can address the competent court for its repair. In case the persons whose personal data are processed consider that the rights provided by the GDPR have been violated, they can address in writing to the Supervisory Authority, provided that no legal action has been previously filed, with the same object , but only after having previously addressed the complained operator. The complainant operator has the obligation to respond to the parties concerned, in writing, within 15 days of receiving the notification. The complaint to the Supervisory Authority may not be submitted earlier than 15 days after the submission of a complaint with the same content to the operator. If the complaint is found to be well-founded, within 30 days from its receipt, the Supervisory Authority must communicate to the interested parties the decision taken, which decision must be motivated. The Supervisory Authority may address the justice for the defense of any rights of the data subjects, guaranteed by law.
3. The purpose of collecting and processing personal data is:
- Informing the clients / potential clients about the situation of their account, including the validation, dispatch and invoicing of the ordered products, solving the problems arising with the issuing of an order for goods or services purchased;
- Transmission of Newsletters and / or periodic alerts, using electronic mail (e-mail, SMS), commercial offers;
- For market research activities, sales tracking and monitoring, as well as the behavior of the Customer / Buyer;
4. Obligations of the operator Bursa De Cartuse SRL
According to GDPR requirements no. 679/2016, Bursa De Cartuse SRL has the obligation to administer, in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide to us. At the same time, the operator of the Bursa De Cartuse has the obligation to notify the data subject whose data have been disclosed, if this notification does not prove impossible or does not imply an effort disproportionate to the legitimate interest that could be harmed.
5. Acceptance given by the data subject / buyer
By completing the data in the account creation and / or order form, the Buyer declares and unconditionally accepts that his personal data be included in the database of BursaDeCartuse.ro (Bursa De Cartuse) and expresses his express and unequivocal agreement that all these personal data to be stored, used and processed for the purposes shown above, in point 3.
By reading this information, the Buyer declares that he has read, understood and agrees that the operator of the Stock Exchange will collect, store and process the personal data, according to the requirements of Law no. 506/2004 and GDPR (2016/679), while also knowing about the rights conferred by these legal provisions.
If you would like to be informed for the purpose mentioned above, please give us your consent to inform you about them. You will be able to opt out of this feature at any time and request us to change or delete your contact details.